holla peeps! welcome to my blog . enjoy yourself here just don't be a copyCat . follow me and I'll follow you back privately . you guys are rock! ILYSM!

About Myself?

hey, i'm Humaira. just call me Humaira or Mayraa. Thirteenager. Lives in Selangor which is the ''peace'' state. i love my haters but i reaaaaally hate copycats. I'm addicted with vintages and photographing. i have two sets of DSLR Cameras. Nikon of course! Besties? not yet cause i'm not a friendly person but i'm not arrogant. i love my mom's cooking and tiramisu cake. the best beverage that I have ever drank is soursop juice and my egg+tea drink from Jakarta. My hobbies are photographing, playing with my cats, travelling and listening to k-pop songs.  I just travelled to Saudi Arabian for umrah, Indonesia for shopping , S.Korea to let go my stress, London when I was in my mom's tummy, Hong Kong for shopping, China for shopping too! Copenhagen is my next station! I just don't like to quarrel with people cause i'm just an average girl who do not have any rights to assessing people indiscriminately. 


 Interest and haters.
i am too interested in photographing,vintage designs and travelling. i really wanted to be a pilot since i was seven years old. err, i am not so good in drawing. i reallllllly hate copyCats and hackers. fortunately, they hate me too!geez, i am so glad to know they hate me too. FYI, kau memang takde tamadun la wey.


Where are you studying right now?
i am studying at SMK Puchong Perdana which i call it as Henry Gurney versi Puchong cause there are a lot of wannabe girls and bimbos. the boys? they just fine. i dont care bout them at all. currently in 1 Amanah and it has arabic language class. SUSAH GILA! and it also has Quranic class which i love it so much! muah muah to you my dear ustazah!


Officiall mood?
oppa saranghae!




thats all about me. just follow me and if God willing, i'll follow you back privately!




the extraordinary blogger
                                                                                              


i adore these people


moon geun young
yesung
nickhun and victoria
kang-daesung

big bang and 2NE1
6A!



Thank you for reading. I really appreaciate it XD

No comments: